- 1 1/2 cups Graham crackers crumbs
- 1/2 cups of melted butter
- 1 cup of semi-sweet morsels
- 1 1/3 cups of coconut
- 1 can of sweet and condensed milk
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix Graham cracker crumbs and butter in a rectangular dish. Press the mixture so that it creates a flat layer covering the bottom of the dish.
Pour chocolate chips across the mix, coating the pan.
Pour coconut on top of the chocolate chips, coating the pan.
Pour can of sweet and condensed milk over the mixture, coating completely.
Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
Cool and cut into squares or bars.
Additional candy can be mixed into the bars in addition to the chocolate chips. (ex. carmel chips, heath bar, etc.)
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!