Easy Country Biscuits
- 1 c milk 2 c flour 3 tbsp mayo
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
combine all ingredients. mix well
drop heaping tablespoons onto greased baking sheet
bake 15 minutes until golden broen
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Recipe for bacon-wrapped,... 3.5/5 (146 Votes)
- toasted ham and cheese melt 0/5 (0 Votes)
- double decker toast & bread PB & J 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Oatmeal Lace Cookies 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Picture-Frame Eggs 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Carrot Cake Delight 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pancakes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Refried Beans 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.