Dads Meatloaf Burger
- Desired toppings
- Burger buns
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Slice cooked meatloaf & place on bun with cheese and top with desired toppings.
This is a fun way to get rid of that leftover meatloaf in the fridge.
Try Mama's Meatloaf recipe.
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Crockpot Jerk Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ma Bears Potato Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- double decker toast & bread PB & J 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Moms Meatloaf 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Easy Tomato Sandwiches On Rye Toast 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Hamburger Steaks 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Purple Peas and Hamburger 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
- Ground meat
- Coriander, chopped
- Onions, minced
- Ground Pepper
- Cheddar (cube and slice)
- Canola Oil
Chop coriander and mince onions
Mix the meat, coriander, onions, pepper and salt in a large bowl
With your hands, shape the meat into a large ball
On a clean surface, flatten the ball and place a cube of cheddar on top
Cover the cheese with the edges of the meat, creating a ball again
Place in a pan and let one side simmer in canola oil
Flip the patty and place a slice of cheddar on top
Place the lid on the pan and let cook to desired texture
Put the patty in a bun with your favorite toppings. Enjoy!
Review this recipe