Cranberry orange Relish
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 1 naval orange
- 1 pound fresh cranberries
- 3/4 cup sugar
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Juice the orange. set aside.
In blender grind the cranberries and the orange rind.
Add the sugar and orange juice to the ground cranberries and orange rind. Mix well.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
You'll also love
- Mango Chutney (Mango Relish, Aam... 4.8/5 (30 Votes)
- Squash Relish 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Corn Relish 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Christmas Treat: Butter Raisin... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- French Dressing 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pickling 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe