Easy Chicken or Turkey Pot Pie
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 pkg. frozen mixed vegetables, thrawed
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- 1 egg
- 1 cup biscuit baking mix
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Pre-heat oven to 400
Stir soup, 1/2 milk, vegetable and chicken into 9- inch pie plate.
Stir in remaining milk, egg and baking mix in small bowl. Spread the batter over chicken mixture.
Bake for 35 minutes or until the topping is golden brown
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.