Skinny Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1/2 block (4 ounces) 1/3 less fat cream cheese
- 3/4 cup plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1/4 cup light blue cheese crumbles
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Place all the ingredients in a medium saucepan, over medium heat. Stir constantly until thoroughly heated and cheese is melted. About 15-20 minutes.
Serve warm with tortilla chips and fresh veggies.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.