Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- 1 Cup Butter or 2 Sticks
- 1 Cup Firmly Packed Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 1/2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 3 Cups Quaker Oats uncooked
- 1 Cup Raisins
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 60mins
Cooking time 12mins
Cost Average budget
Beat together butter and sugars until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla. Beat well. In a separate bowl combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Add mixtures together. Mix well. Stir in oats and raisins. Mix well. Drop a teaspoon onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake on preheated oven at 350 for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool on cookie sheet for 1 minute.
You'll also love
- Mini Vautes with Rum Raisins 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookies 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Grandma's Oatmeal Drop Cookies 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Orange/Pineapple Delight 2.8/5 (15 Votes)
- No-Bake Lime Chiffon Pie 2.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Nana's Shortbread 2.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Blueberry Chocolate Protein... 2.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies 2.8/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.