Coconut Chicken Tenders
- 3-4 skinless chicken breasts (cut into strips)
- 2 cups finely shredded coconut
- 2-3 eggs (beaten)
- 5 cup coconut oil (half inch in your skillet)
- salt and pepper to taste
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Melt coconut oil in skillet over medium heat
Dip chicken strips in beaten eggs, then roll in shredded coconut.
Place chicken into oil and fry till golden brown.
Put cooked pieces on a plate lined with paper towels.
You'll also love
- chicken tenders 4.8/5 (68 Votes)
- chicken tenders 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- Southwestern Slow-Cooker Stuffed... 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken Cnchilada Casserole 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Fried Chicken Fillet 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
- stri-fry vegtable 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Cashew coconut chutney 2.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Coconut Cream pie 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.