Rhubarb muffin recipes - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: rhubarb
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Zebra Cake
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Rhubarb muffin recipes
Rhubarb Streusal Muffins
Preheat oven to 350
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup chopped nuts
- ½ Tbsp. butter
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup melted shortening or butter
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup sour cream
- 2 cups sifted all purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 ¼ cup diced rhubarb
How To Make an Apricot Pie Step By Step
Summertime is the season of apricots — and the perfect time to bake a delicious apricot pie! Follow this step-by-step recipe to learn how.
STRAWBERRY RHUBARB MUFFINS
COMBINE FLOUR, BROWN SUGAR, BAKING SODA AND SALT
- 2 3/4 CUPS FLOUR
- 1 1/4 CUPS BROWN SUGAR
- 1 1/4 TSP BAKING SODA
- 1/2 CUP MARGARINE (MELTED)
- 1 EGG
- 1 CUP BUTTERMILK
- 1 1/4 CUPS RHUBARB (CHOPPED)
- 3/4 CUP STRAWBERRIES (CHOPPED)
- 1/2 CUP BROWN SUGAR
- 1/2 TSP CINNAMON
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!