Rhubarb muffin recipes - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: rhubarb
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Spanish empanadas are little hot pockets of delicious!
- 2.25 Cups of flour
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 3 Tsp. of lard
- 1/5 Cup of warm water
- 5 Tsp. of olive oil
- 1 Onion, minced
- 1/2 pound of ground beef
- Salt and pepper, to season
- 1 Tsp. of chili powder
- 1 Tsp. of cumin
- 2 Garlic cloves, diced
- 1 Can of diced tomatoes
- In a bowl, combine the flour, beaten egg, lard, warm water, and olive oil, and mix thoroughly.
- In a hot pan, pour a little olive oil and sautée the onions, until tender. Add the ground beef, salt, pepper, chili powder, cumin, garlic and diced tomatoes. Cook until beef is no longer pink, and the flavors have incorporated well.
- Roll out the empanada dough, and cut out circles with a ramekin.
- Cover a baking tray with a piece of parchment paper, and place the dough circles on top.
- Fill with meat mixture, fold in half and press with the edge of a fork. Brush with egg yolk to glaze.
- Cook at 350°F for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden.
- Remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Rhubarb muffin recipes
Rhubarb Streusal Muffins
Preheat oven to 350
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup chopped nuts
- ½ Tbsp. butter
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup melted shortening or butter
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup sour cream
- 2 cups sifted all purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 ¼ cup diced rhubarb
How To Make an Apricot Pie Step By Step
Summertime is the season of apricots — and the perfect time to bake a delicious apricot pie! Follow this step-by-step recipe to learn how.
STRAWBERRY RHUBARB MUFFINS
COMBINE FLOUR, BROWN SUGAR, BAKING SODA AND SALT
- 2 3/4 CUPS FLOUR
- 1 1/4 CUPS BROWN SUGAR
- 1 1/4 TSP BAKING SODA
- 1/2 CUP MARGARINE (MELTED)
- 1 EGG
- 1 CUP BUTTERMILK
- 1 1/4 CUPS RHUBARB (CHOPPED)
- 3/4 CUP STRAWBERRIES (CHOPPED)
- 1/2 CUP BROWN SUGAR
- 1/2 TSP CINNAMON