Scalloped potatoes with bacon - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
All you need is 3 main ingredients to make this Chocolate Strawberry Braid for dessert tonight!
- 7-9 medium-sized strawberries
- 1 puff pastry
- 1 chocolate bar
- 1 egg yolk
- Almond slivers
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the strawberries into halves.
- Dust some flour on a flat surface and spread your puff pastry out on top, smoothing it into a rectangle shape if necessary.
- Place the bar of chocolate in the center, then top with a layer of strawberry halves.
- Using a pizza cutter or a knife, slice the edges of the puff pastry into strips that can be wrapped over the chocolate and strawberries. Starting with the flap at the top, fold over each strip in a slightly diagonal direction so that they resemble a braid.
- Brush the braid with a beaten egg yolk so that it covers the entire visible surface.
- Sprinkle almond slivers on top.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Give the braid a few minutes to cool down, then cover with a dusting of powdered sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Scalloped potatoes with bacon recipes
Scalloped Potatoes with Bacon
By hunwhatsfordinner, Hun... What's for Dinner?
These tender creamy potatoes will be the star of any holiday meal
- 6-8 medium Yukon Gold potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3 C Swiss cheese, shredded
- 2 tsp fresh thyme
- salt and pepper
- 3 C whipping cream
- 1-2 C milk
Potato gratin with bacon and ham
Preheat oven to 300 ° Peel the potatoes, wash them and cut them into slices
- 3 lbs potatoes with firm flesh
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 cups whole milk
- 5 oz bacon
- 3 thick slices of ham
- 1 clove of garlic