Recipes using stevia - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.
Top rated Stevia recipes
- 1 small banana
- 2 cups of almond milk
- teaspoon of vanilla
- teaspoon of Stevia powder
Prepare meat by cutting it into chunks and making sure that it's dry so it browns well
- 2 lbs beef stew meat
- 4oz tomato paste
- 2 tbs butter
- 1 tbs olive oil
- Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pkg stevia
- 1 medium sized onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 4 medium carrots diced
- 2 medium potatoes cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup frozen peas
- 5 cups low-sodium beef broth (or sub in 1 cup of red wine for broth and use this to deglaze pan before adding broth)
- Salt & Pepper to season
- Could also season with favourite spices e.g.chili powder for kick, cinnamon for complexity.