11 Signs That You Should Drink More Water
Nothing's better than a glass of cold water on a hot day. However, we can't forget that water isn't just momentary relief from a heat wave. You have to consume it regularly for your body to function properly. Do you think you're drinking enough water? Make sure by checking if you suffer from the following symptoms:
1) Constant Hunger
When your body's dehydrated, it sends hunger signals. If you suddenly feel an urgent need to snack on something, it may be because your body craves the liquid contained in those foods. However, you still need water to be able to properly digest the food.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.