How Many Of These Trendy Foods Have You Tried?
Find out if you're keeping up with all the latest must-try discoveries.
1/17 View slideshow
It seems impossible to keep up with all the latest food discoveries or concoctions, whether it's a new wacky combination or an uncovered gem that's been around quietly for ages. But if you're a crazy enough foodie, you might have stayed up-to-date with all the must-try items of the past few years.
Think you're up for the challenge? Then let's see how many of these 15 trends you've tasted...
More steaming articles
3 Game Of Thrones Dishes You Need To... Box Mixes You Need To Stop Buying and... 33 Secrets That Only Pro Party Hosts...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Comment on this article