13 Best Drive-Thru Milkshakes
Here's where you need to go to get your milkshake fix!
© Instagram - @malvinamrz
Beloved retro chain In-N-Out's pride comes from the fact that the brand make its food "the old-fashioned way." Freezing, prepackaging and microwaving are not part of their process—and as for their shakes? The idea is the same: they use 100% pure soft-serve ice cream, which gives it an especially creamy, nostalgic taste. While they only have three flavor choices (chocolate, strawberry or vanilla), if you ask for the Neapolitan, they'll mix them all together!
Get this: Neapolitan Shake
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.