The Best Celebrity Cookbooks
Thanks to these cookbooks, they are stars of the stage, screen, and...kitchen.
© Instagram - @chrissyteigen
Chrissy Teigen - Cravings, Cravings: Hungry for More
Chrissy Teigen feels so much like one of us that it's easy to forget that she's a model, television host, and 1/2 of our favorite celebrity couple. Her cookbooks, Cravings and Cravings: Hungry for More shamelessly showcase all the foods we really want to be eating.
Speaking of which, here are the 40 Most Mouthwatering Sandwiches.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!