15 Best Cooking Shows to Stream Right Now
Gather inspiration by watching these chefs and writers create beautiful cuisine.
© Instagram - @ciaosamin
Salt Fat Acid Heat - Netflix
Samin Nostrat is the James Beard Award-winning author of the cookbook of the same name, and Salt Fat Acid Heat is a bona fide Netflix hit. The charismatic chef makes you want to get into the kitchen and start creating something delicious as she travels the world investigating the four elements she says make a winning dish.
Want more? Check out How to Freestyle Appetizers Without a Recipe.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.