How to Spoil Mom with Food This Mother's Day
Although we should be showing Mom appreciation all year long, Mother's Day makes it official and calls for major pampering. Here are the best ways to spoil her with food!
© Getty Images
This Mother's Day, let's skip the breakfast-in-bed routine. It's cute and wonderful, of course, but if you find that you've been resorting to it year after year, it's time to switch things up a bit. Here are some delicious and fun ways to show how much you care on Mom's special day.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!