The Best Movies About Food
Don't watch these movies when you're hungry!
© Nordisk Film
Babette's Feast (1987)
This classic film tells the story of a French refugee in Denmark who wants to show her appreciation to the sisters that took her in by cooking an elaborate meal. The emotional response of all the characters proves the power of a meal cooked with love and devotion. Watch as Babette turns "exotic" ingredients into sumptuous dishes fit for royalty.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.