Around The World In 50 Snacks
Wondering what people munch on when they get hungry between meals? Check out our comprehensive list of snack foods from around the globe.
© Instagram - @nationalhols
Stroopwafels - The Netherlands
Stroopwafels are a delicious Dutch creation albeit much smaller than the classic stacked waffles we're used to. They're made of two thin baked dough crisps (kind of like flat waffle cookies) filled with a syrupy caramel filling.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!