Butter with lemon recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!
Top rated Butter with lemon recipes
Carol's Lemon Butter
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
Combine sugar, flour, and egg
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 TBSP flour
- juice of 1 lemon
- juice of 1 orange
Combine all ingredients and cook in Baine Marie until thick
- 2 C Lemon Juice
- 1 # 4 oz Butter
- 1 # 4 oz Sugar
- 12 Eggs
- 6 Sheets Gelatin