Coconut icing recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rainbow Shrimp Pasta
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!
Top rated Coconut icing recipes
Coconut Buttercream IcingRecipewe ♡
easy, fluffy, not too sweet
- .25 c butter
- .25 c shortening
- 1 tsp vanilla or almond extract
- 1.5 c icing sugar
- 1 tbsp milk
- .5 c shredded coconut
- food colouring if desired
Coconut Vanilla Icing
Mix all ingredients together, blend well
- 1/2 cup. Icing Sugar
- 1 packet vanilla powder
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 5 tbsp shredded coconut or to taste