Recipes for mars bar rice krispies - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Smashed "Jackson Pollock" Potatoes
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.
Top rated Mars bar rice krispies recipes
Mars Bars Rice Krispies Gramma Brett
Melt margarine and mars bars and add krispies
- 3 mars bars
- 2 or 3 tbsp. margarine
- 3 cups rice krispies
Mars Rice Krispies
A delicious and ooey-gooey dessert!
- 8 Mars bars
- 2 cup mini marshmallows
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine
- 6 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 package chocolate chips