Pastry crust recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chocolate Soufflé in a Mug
Make this delicious, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate soufflé for you and two friends!
- 3 mugs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate chunks or chips
- 4 eggs
- Brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Set your stove on a low heat setting.
- In a sauce pan, add the milk, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Mix well over low heat.
- Once the mixture thickens to a doughy texture, remove from the heat.
- Add chocolate chunks and stir thoroughly.
- Separate the egg yolks and egg whites into two separate bowls.
- Add the egg yolks to the chocolate mixture. Stir thoroughly.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg whites into stiff peaks.
- Add the whipped egg whites to the batter and gently fold them in.
- Using a cube of butter in your fingers, line the mugs with a coat of butter, then top with a coat of brown sugar. Tilt and shake the mug until the sugar sticks to the butter in a consistent layer all over the inside of the cup.
- Pour the batter equally into each of the 3 cups.
- Put the cups on a baking tray and place in the oven for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Pastry crust recipes
Nana's Butter Tarts
Mix ingredients together
- 4 Eggs
- 2 cups Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 2 tsp Butter
- 3 cups Raisins (wash & cook for 1 minute)
- 1 pinch of salt
Preheat oven to 410 ° F 1
- store bought pastry dough
- 4 or 5 large tomatoes
- one to two tablespoons of mustard
- one to two onions
- a few slices of Italian coppa
- olive oil
- 1 cup of grated cheese
- herbs de provence
Never Fail Pastry
Mix dry ingredients together
- 5 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 lb shortening
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp vinegar