Pastry dough recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
This no-bake dessert is so quick, so easy, and oh so delicious!
- 12 strawberries
- 8 oz cream cheese (1 package)
- 1/2 cup powedered sugar
- 4 small graham crackers
- Hull the strawberries.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar.
- Fill each strawberry with the cheesecake filling.
- Smash the graham crackers and sprinkle on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Pastry dough recipes
Preheat oven to 410 ° F 1
- store bought pastry dough
- 4 or 5 large tomatoes
- one to two tablespoons of mustard
- one to two onions
- a few slices of Italian coppa
- olive oil
- 1 cup of grated cheese
- herbs de provence
I use this for my pies and tarts
- 5 c unbleached all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 lb Crisco or Fluffo
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 egg
- approx 1 c ice water