Pastry dough recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Oreo-Stuffed Brownies
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Pastry dough recipes
Preheat oven to 410 ° F 1
- store bought pastry dough
- 4 or 5 large tomatoes
- one to two tablespoons of mustard
- one to two onions
- a few slices of Italian coppa
- olive oil
- 1 cup of grated cheese
- herbs de provence
I use this for my pies and tarts
- 5 c unbleached all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 lb Crisco or Fluffo
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 egg
- approx 1 c ice water