Our favorite pear jam recipes - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: pear
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Zebra Muffins are adorable and delicious!
- Olive Oil
- Baking Powder
- Separate egg whites from yolk
- Whisk egg whites then add sugar, then set aside
- Put egg yolks in another bowl and whisk with sugar
- Mix in olive oil and milk
- Add whipped egg whites and fold into mixture with a spatula
- Divide into two new bowls
- Pour cocoa powder into one bowl and vanilla extra into the other
- Put vanilla mixture into each well of muffin tin
- Add a smaller layer of the cocoa mixture.
- Keep layering then top with the smallest layer of vanilla
- Put in oven and bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees
Top rated Pear jam recipes
Pear and peach jam
Peel and pit peaches. Cut into morceaux
50 ways to make the most of summer produce
Make the most of seasonal summer produce with these 50 bright and fresh recipes!
Pear jam with cinnamon
By raverdy perrine
Wash the lemon. Remove the zest
Desk Snacks! Healthy treats that don't need refrigerating
No refrigerator at work? No problem. Keep these desk-friendly snacks on hand to combat the afternoon munchies.
Pear Apricot Jam
-Soak the dried apricots in water (an hour or two)
- 2 1/4 lbs of pears
- 2 2/3 cup sugar
- 5 oz dried apricots
- Some candied orange peel.