Peppers stuffed with ground beef - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Ferrero Rocher Brownies
Are you ready to have your mind blown?
- 1 Large bar of semisweet chocolate
- 1/2 Cup of butter
- 1/2 Cup of sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp. of vanilla
- 1 Cup of flour
- 1/4 Tsp. of salt
- 1/2 Tsp. of sugar
- 1/3 Cup of cocoa powder
- 16 Ferrero Rochers
- In a bowl, combine the chocolate and butter and heat in oven for 5 minutes at 320° F (or until melted).
- Add the sugar, egg, vanilla and mix.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, salt, 1/2 tsp. of sugar, cocoa powder, and mix.
- Sift together the flour mixture with the chocolate mixture.
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil, and pour in the batter. Dot with Ferrero Rochers.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350° F.
- Remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Peppers stuffed with ground beef recipes
By Bourbon Barrel Foods, Bourbon Barrel Foods
Cut the top off the peppers and take out the seeds and inside
- Click this link to explore all of Bourbon Barrel Food's exciting products: Bourbon Barrel Foods
- 6 large bell peppers
- 1 TBS olive oil
- 1 TBS butter
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup peas
- 14.5 oz diced tomatoes
- 4 TBS Bourbon Barrel Foods Worcestershire
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 2 TBS dried basil
- 3 TBS Bourbon Smoked Salt
- 3 TBS Bourbon Smoked Pepper
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cup ground beef
- 1 1/2 cup cooked rice
Stuff Peppers with Ground Beef and Rice
Preheat oven to 350
- 6 large any color bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup of chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 2 garlic gloves (chopped fine)
- 1 cup of chopped tomatoes (use fresh or can)
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 pounds of ground beef or chuck
- 1 cup rice (cooked)