Peppers stuffed with ground beef - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!
Top rated Peppers stuffed with ground beef recipes
Stuff Peppers with Ground Beef and Rice
Preheat oven to 350
- 6 large any color bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup of chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 2 garlic gloves (chopped fine)
- 1 cup of chopped tomatoes (use fresh or can)
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 pounds of ground beef or chuck
- 1 cup rice (cooked)
By Bourbon Barrel Foods, Bourbon Barrel Foods
Cut the top off the peppers and take out the seeds and inside
- Click this link to explore all of Bourbon Barrel Food's exciting products: Bourbon Barrel Foods
- 6 large bell peppers
- 1 TBS olive oil
- 1 TBS butter
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup peas
- 14.5 oz diced tomatoes
- 4 TBS Bourbon Barrel Foods Worcestershire
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 2 TBS dried basil
- 3 TBS Bourbon Smoked Salt
- 3 TBS Bourbon Smoked Pepper
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cup ground beef
- 1 1/2 cup cooked rice