Papillote of hake
Rate this recipe 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- 2 zucchinis
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 fillets of hake
- 2 salted anchovies
- 1 tsp of olive oil
- 1 pinch of dill
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Take a large sheet of aluminum foil, place filet, spread the zucchini slices, sprinkle a pinch of dill.
Then cut the tomatoes into slices not too thick and place on zucchini. Put two anchovies over the tomatoes and pour over with olive oil.
Close the foil and bake 10 minutes at 400 degrees. Serve with rice! A delight!
You'll also love
- Salmon Stuffing Rolls 2.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Seafood Pizza 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Ultimate Caesar Salad Dressing 2.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Dill Dip 2.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Easy Caesar Salad 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Paleo Dill & Lemon Cauliflower Mash 2.3/5 (15 Votes)
Review this recipe