Bluegrass Soy Sauce Sunny Side Up Egg
The Gourmandize Team
Bluegrass Soy Sauce Sunny Side Up Egg. Discover our recipe.
Rate this recipe 4.1/5 (44 Votes)
- Click this link to explore all of Bourbon Barrel Food's exciting products: Bourbon Barrel Foods
- 1 tsp Bluegrass Soy sauce
- 1 egg
- 2 oz piece of plain frozen mochi
- Chinese sausage (lap cheong)
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Try adding 1 tsp of Bluegrass Soy Sauce too a sunny side up fried egg.
Keep the yolk of the egg from cooking all the way through so that it is still runny. Serve with a mochi waffle and Chinese sausage (lap cheong). To make a mochi waffle, defrost a 2 oz piece of plain frozen mochi and cook it in a greased waffle maker. One piece of mochi makes roughly one 1/4 of a waffle.
You'll also love
- POACHED EGGS 4.1/5 (43 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip Banana Bread 4.1/5 (32 Votes)
- Oriental Chicken Salad with... 4.6/5 (6 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn A refreshing recipe for TUNA TATAKI 4.1/5 (41 Votes)
- Caprese Salad 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Bourbon Blood Orange 3.9/5 (36 Votes)
- E-FU MEIN 3/5 (23 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Crispy Ham and Egg Cups
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?
Review this recipe