Savory barbecue sauce in a decadent southern-style meatloaf. You've never had a meatloaf until you've had this one!!!
- 2 Pounds Ground Beef
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 Cup Italian-Style Bread crumbs
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 Bottle Sweet Baby Rays Hickory Brown Sugar
- 1 Bottle Sweet Baby Rays Sweet N' Spicy
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 90mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350-375 degrees.
In large size bowl, combine first 6 ingredients. Pour in 1/2 of each of the bottles of sauce (may add more depending on consistency).
Mix with hands until well combined.
Press into 9 x 13 pyrex dish.
Bake for one hour.
Pour remaining sauce over meatloaf and bake for an additional 30 minutes.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Recipe for bacon-wrapped,... 3.6/5 (139 Votes)
- Golden Fried Oysters 4.1/5 (29 Votes)
- Individual meat loafs 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Mom & Pop's Creole Gumbo 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Caramel Cake Sauce 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Gorgonzola Meatloaf 4/5 (15 Votes)
- Baked Barbecue Ribs 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Aunt Betty Lou's simple Barbeque... 4/5 (6 Votes)