MULTI-GRAIN BREAD for Breadmakers
- 2/3 cup milk (I used 2%)
- 2 tbsp virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups multigrain bread flour
- 2 tsp yeast
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Put the milk, oil, honey & salt into the breadpan.
Sprinkle the flour on top of the milk mixture in the breadpan.
Make a "well" in the flour and put the yeast into the "well".
Put the breadpan into the breadmaker and use the whole wheat setting.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!