Chicken Curry with Pistachios
- Chicken 1 kg 12 pieces
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tsp
- Chili powder 2 ½ tsp
- White cumin roasted and crushed 1 tsp
- Coriander powder 1 tsp
- Turmeric ¼ tsp
- Allspice ½ tsp
- Yogurt 1 cup whipped
- Onion brown and grinded 3 tbsp
- Salt 1 ½ tsp
- Sesame seeds 1 tsp heaped grinded
- Poppy seeds 1 tsp heaped grinded
- Desiccated coconut 1 tbsp grinded
- Almonds 10 grinded
- Pistachio 8 grinded
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Grind all above together, marinate chicken in this mixture for 1 hour, heat ½ cup of oil add marinated chicken, cover and cook till chicken half done, when chicken half done, add chopped coriander leaves, 2 tbsp mint leaves chopped, leave it on dum till oil comes
You'll also love
- Lentil Curryy 2 3.2/5 (342 Votes)
- Shrimp with Curry Mayonnaise 3.3/5 (239 Votes)
- Khoorabia (Armenian Butter Cookies) 3.9/5 (39 Votes)
- Almond and Pistachio Crusted... 4.2/5 (26 Votes)
- Chorizo Chicken Curry 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Simple Curry Chicken 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Easy broth and tangy tomato soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Easy Cookies 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.