- 1 3/4 cups of flour, 2 tsps. of quick rise yeast, 1 egg and a 1 tsp. of sugar (optional).
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 22mins
Cost Average budget
Dissolve 2 tsps. of yeast in 3/4 cup of hot water. Add 1 tsp. of sugar (optional). Mix in 1/2 cup of flour and let rise for 10 minutes. Mix in egg and the remaining 1 1/4 cup of flour. Let stand for another 10 minutes. Knead into a ball and then put on a greased (olive oil) medium sized pizza pan.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!