- Lime juice
- Kosher salt
- Ground Cayenne Pepper
- Ground Cumin
- Red Onion
- Jalapeno pepper
- Fresh Cilantro
- Garlic cloves
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Pit and dice the avocado.
Squeeze lime juice on top of the avocado and mix to cover it so it doesn’t oxidize.
Chop the tomatoes, jalapeno, red onion, and garlic cloves and mix them into the avocado and lime.
Sprinkle in some cayenne pepper, cumin, and Kosher salt.
Chiffonade the cilantro and place on top of the guac!
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!