Peanut butter Ice cream
- 4 cups half-and-half cream
- 3 cups non-fat dry milk
- 3 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Pour the half-and-half, dry milk, and milk into a large saucepan over low heat. Cook until heated, stirring to dissolve the dry milk. Stir in the peanut butter and sugar until smooth and sugar has dissolved. Remove from heat, and stir in the vanilla. Cool mixture, and refrigerate.
Stir the mixture, or blend in a blender before pouring into an ice cream maker. Freeze according to the manufacturer's instructions.
You'll also love
- Hot Fudge Pie 4/5 (28 Votes)
- Apricot Diplomat 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Crunch 3.9/5 (31 Votes)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel... 4/5 (16 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Chocolate Covered Strawberries 4/5 (22 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Kinder Bueno Ice Cream 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Easiest Peanut Butter Fudge EVER! 3.9/5 (19 Votes)
- Mint sorbet 4/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.