- 2 ripe tomatoes (diced)
- 2 green bell peppers (diced)
- 1 white onion (diced)
- 1/2 bunch of fresh cilantro (for garnish)
- 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice
- 1 jalapeno chile pepper (diced)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cost Average budget
In a medium bowl, mix tomatoes, green bell peppers, white onion, cilantro, lemon juice and jalapeno chile pepper. Cover and chill in the refrigerator until serving.
You'll also love
- Sweet Cherry Tomato Salsa 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Savories- Chicken Lollies 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mom Otteson's Pudding Chocolate... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- CAKE BATTER FUDGE QUCK VERSION 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Zesty Tuna Spread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Salsa Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Homemade do whatever twist you... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spicy coriander Chutney 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.