Creamy Roasted Mushroom Soup
Simple ingredients and 35 minutes is all it takes to make this Creamy Roasted Mushroom Soup.
- 10 oz Brown Button Mushrooms
- 4 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 1 Leek
- 1 Medium Onion
- 3 cups Vegetable Stock
- 1 cup Cream
- ¼ tsp Salt
- A pinch of Pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Adapted from happyfoodstube.com
Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
Meanwhile: Clean the mushrooms, place them onto a baking tray and bake for 20 minutes (with very small mushrooms you might need to reduce the baking time).
Slice the leek and dice the onion. Place these in a large pot with the butter and sauté for about 4 minutes. Add the stock, roasted mushrooms and cook for a further 5 minutes.
Pour in the cream and bring to a boil. Turn off the heat and using an immersion blender, blend the soup until smooth.
At last, taste the soup and add seasoning to your taste.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.