Rice cake recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Duck Breast Pastry Pockets
Who will you make these elegant duck pastry pockets for?
- 1 whole duck breast
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 3-4 slices ham
- 3-4 tbsp raspberry jam
- 3- 4 slices Muenster cheese
- Fry the duck breast in a pan until medium rare (or your preference) and browned on the outside.
- Roll out a sheet of puff pastry, and layer the ham slices in the middle.
- Spread the raspberry jam over the ham slices, and follow with the Muenster cheese, and the duck breast.
- Moisten the sides of the pastry with water, then fold to enclose the duck.
- Brush the pastry with the egg yolk, then score lightly with a knife.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 464°F (until the cheese is melted and the pastry is golden brown)
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Rice cake recipes
Crunchy Nutella Mousse
Preparation: Cut rice cakes into small cubes
- Cookie crisp
- 5 rice cakes with organic grain
- 3/4 c milk chocolate
- 1.5 tbs butter
- 1/3 cup Nutella
- Creamy dark chocolate
- 4 tbs gelatin or 2 tbs agar
- 1/3 c milk
- 3/4 c liquid cream
- 1/5 c sugar
- 3 egg yolks
- generous cup dark chocolate cook
- Nutella mousse
- 4 tbs of agar (or 8 tbs gelatin)
- 2/3 c of milk
- 3/4c + 1 1/4 c whipping cream 35%240g
- 4 egg yolks
- generous 1/4 c sugar
- 1/2 c nutella
Spread peanut butter on top of rice cake
- Peanut butter
- rice cake
- honey (optional)