Rice cake recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Chocolaty Pear Loaf
- 150g / 3/4 cup sugar
- 150g / 2/3 cup softened butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp fresh yeast
- 180g / 1 1/2 cups flour
- 190g / 1 1/2 cups chocolate, melted
- 4 pears
- Combine sugar, butter and eggs in bowl. Mix well.
- Add fresh yeast and flour and mix through.
- Pour in melted chocolate and fold into mixture.
- Peel 4 pears (or as many comfortably fit in your baking pan)
- Pour chocolate mixture into lined or greased baking loaf pan.
- Evenly space the pears in the pan, sitting upright.
- Bake at 350°F / 180°C for 35 minutes.
- Drizzle with more melted chocolate, and serve.
Psssst... check out all our chocolate covered recipes, here!
Top rated Rice cake recipes
Crunchy Nutella Mousse
Preparation: Cut rice cakes into small cubes
- Cookie crisp
- 5 rice cakes with organic grain
- 3/4 c milk chocolate
- 1.5 tbs butter
- 1/3 cup Nutella
- Creamy dark chocolate
- 4 tbs gelatin or 2 tbs agar
- 1/3 c milk
- 3/4 c liquid cream
- 1/5 c sugar
- 3 egg yolks
- generous cup dark chocolate cook
- Nutella mousse
- 4 tbs of agar (or 8 tbs gelatin)
- 2/3 c of milk
- 3/4c + 1 1/4 c whipping cream 35%240g
- 4 egg yolks
- generous 1/4 c sugar
- 1/2 c nutella
Spread peanut butter on top of rice cake
- Peanut butter
- rice cake
- honey (optional)