Tartar recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Smashed "Jackson Pollock" Potatoes
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.
Top rated Tartar recipes
- combine 1 T ff mayo
- 1 t pickle relish
- 1/2 t mustard
- 1/2 t onion
Kayla's Tartar Sauce
combine all ingredients in a small bowl
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 T pickle relish
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- couple dashes of hot sauce to taste
- 1 tsp lemon juice