Dunkirk Zucchini Boats and 20+ Oscar-Inspired Recipes
Get your glitz and glamour on for Oscar night — and what better way to celebrate the silver screen than with these yummy recipes?
© Honestly Yumm
I, Tonya: Fig and Lime Shave Ice
I, Tonya (2018) follows the life of Olympic figure skater Tonya Harding. At the 1991 Nationals, she became the first American to land a triple axel in competition — an accomplishment held by only eight women to date! Scandal soon brought Harding's skating career to a grinding halt, but you can still pay homage to her initial victory with this refreshing shave ice recipe.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!