101 Easy Easter Sides
Whether you're hosting Easter brunch this year or need to bring food to someone else's, here are 101 easy sides to choose from!
© Hungry Happenings
Crescent Roll Carrots
These adorable carrots are made by carefully winding and baking crescent rolls, filling with egg salad and topping with fresh dill or parsley. You can either add food coloring to get them bright orange as pictured here or stick to a simple egg wash. What could be cuter on the Easter table?
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!