The Ultimate Fall Cooking Bucket List
This time of year has so much to offer, especially when it comes to delicious eats! Check out this list of 15 must-make Fall recipes.
© Tried & True Recipes
Harissa-Maple Carrots with Whipped Ricotta
Colorful, spicy and delicious, this recipe uses up one of fall's best root veggies in the most delicious way. Harissa, a fiery North African chili pepper taste, adds a unique spice to the dish, while sweet maple syrup balances it out with sweetness, and an easy whipped ricotta rounds everything out.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French tarte tatin is golden, caramelized apple perfection!
- 1 puff pastry
- 6 apples, sliced
- 3 oz. chilled butter, chopped into chunks
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Roll out a puff pastry.
- Lay out the apple slices in a pan.
- Add chunks of butter on top of the apples.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar on top.
- Cook for 20 minutes in oven at 350°F, to caramelize the apples.
- Place puff pastry on top of the caramelized apples.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 350°F.