18 Recipes for Maple Syrup that Go Beyond Pancakes
© Fork Knife Swoon
Maple Butternut Squash and Chicken Pasta with Kale
This cozy pasta dish combines a bunch of good-for-you ingredients, including butternut squash sauteed with maple syrup and sage, chicken and baby kale. Simple and subtly sweet, it's a great meal to make when you're craving healthy pasta. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Ready to try these quick and tasty smashed potato cakes?
- 5 large potatoes
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1 cup milk
- Sour cream
- Boil and drain the potatoes
- In a mixing bowl, combine the potatoes with parsley, minced garlic, cilantro, shredded cheese and milk.
- Mash the mixture thoroughly.
- Shape into palm-sized balls, then flatten on a sheet pan
- Put in oven for 20 min at 355° F
- Layer, spreading generously with sour cream
- Garnish, and enjoy!