18 Recipes for Maple Syrup that Go Beyond Pancakes
© Foodtastic Mom
Asian Maple Sausage Meatballs
This 30-minute dinner recipe uses sausage that's already flavored with maple syrup, but don't sweat it if you can't find them. An extra 1/4 cup is added to the meatball mixture, and the sweet and spicy sauce has plenty, too.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Ready to try these quick and tasty smashed potato cakes?
- 5 large potatoes
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1 cup milk
- Sour cream
- Boil and drain the potatoes
- In a mixing bowl, combine the potatoes with parsley, minced garlic, cilantro, shredded cheese and milk.
- Mash the mixture thoroughly.
- Shape into palm-sized balls, then flatten on a sheet pan
- Put in oven for 20 min at 355° F
- Layer, spreading generously with sour cream
- Garnish, and enjoy!