Crock pot beans recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Crock pot beans recipes
Beans in the crock pot
Soak beans over night. In the morning pour out the water then put in crock pot, mix in the rest of the ingredients
- 2 cups of navy beans
- 3tbls brown sugar
- 3tbls molasses
- salt and pepper
- salt pork to taste
- 1 pinch of baking soda
- 3tbls ketchup
- 1tsp dry mustard
Pinto Bean and Ham
crock pot beans
- Pinto beans