Crock pot beans recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Glazed Fruit Crown
This is the king of fruit tarts... and it's stunningly easy to make!
- Roll out your puff pastry, and place M&Ms on top.
- Cover with another puff pastry.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350° F.
- Add: mango, blackberries, raspberries, kiwi, grapes, and strawberries.
- Glaze with apricot jelly.
Top rated Crock pot beans recipes
Beans in the crock pot
Soak beans over night. In the morning pour out the water then put in crock pot, mix in the rest of the ingredients
- 2 cups of navy beans
- 3tbls brown sugar
- 3tbls molasses
- salt and pepper
- salt pork to taste
- 1 pinch of baking soda
- 3tbls ketchup
- 1tsp dry mustard
Pinto Bean and Ham
crock pot beans
- Pinto beans