Crock pot stew recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Kinder Bueno cheesecake... possibly the most sinfully decadent dessert ever!
- 24 oz. of Cream cheese
- 1 Cup of powdered sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of vanilla
- 1.5 Cups of graham crackers or plain cookies
- 2 Packs of Kinder Bueno
- Caramel, to drizzle
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla, and mix.
- In a blender, blend the cookies and one Kinder Bueno bar until crumbly.
- Spread the crumbly crust mix in a baking tray, and then layer the cream cheese mix and Kinder Bueno bar on top.
- Drizzle with caramel, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Top rated Crock pot stew recipes
slow cooker provencial stew
Toss meat with flour in slow cooker add remaining ingredients stir high for 4 - 6 hours low for 6 - 8 hours
- 1 lb stew beef
- 3 tbsp flour
- 2 lg sweet potatoes cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 28 oz can tomatoes
- 1 onion chopped
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup broth
- 1/4 cup sundried tomato & oregano dressing
slow cooker stew
Combine all and cook over low 8 hours
- 2 cups carrots chopped
- 1 lb small skinned potatoes
- 1 can tomatoes
- 1 1/2 lbs pork
- 1 jar pasta sauce
- 1 tbsp sugar