Recipes for fruit roll ups - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: French Strawberry Mille Feuille
Ooo la la... This gorgeous French strawberry Mille Feuille will blow you away!!
- 1 puff pastry
- For the custard:
- 3 Egg yolks
- 3 cups milk
- - 1/2 cup sugar
- - 1/2 powdered sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- For the whipped cream:
-3 cups cold heavy whipping cream
-1 vanilla bean
-1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Roll out the puff pastry and cut out rectangles (2 per cake).
- Bake for 10 minutes at 340° F.
- For the custard: simmer milk on low heat and add the vanilla bean. In a separate bowl, beat the egg yolks with the sugar and powdered sugar. Incorporate the egg mixture into the milk, and let simmer for a few minutes until it thickens.
- For the whipped cream: combine the heavy cream and vanilla bean in a bowl mix. Add the powdered sugar, and whip until firm.
- Combine the custard and whipped cream to make whipped custard cream.
- Refrigerate the whipped custard cream for one hour.
- Lay out the pastry rectangles, and use a piping bag to pipe out small peaks of whipped custard cream in rows. Alternate with rows of strawberries.
- Layer and repeat. Dust with powdered sugar.
Top rated Fruit roll ups recipes
Fruit Leather Roll Ups
A healthier alternative to fruit roll ups
- 2 lbs Strawberries (any fruit)
- Sugar or Honey
- Parchment paper
- Cookie sheet
Strawberry Fruit Roll UpsRecipewe ♡
Take the stem off and chop all of your strawberries
- 6 c strawberries roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 c Water
- Juice of one whole lemon
- 1 c Sugar
- Cooking Spray