Holiday baking recipes - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: Christmas Baking
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who wants cheesy, delicious quesadillas for dinner?
- 16 Cherry tomatoes
- Black olives
- 4 Big tortillas
- 4 Handfuls of baby spinach
- Sprinkle of feta
- Grated cheddar
- Olive oil
- Slice the cherry tomatoes and black olives in half.
- Lay out a quesadilla, and top with baby spinach, cherry tomatoes, olives, feta and cheddar.
- Fold in half.
- Heat a pan and drizzle with olive oil.
- Cook quesadilla on both sides, until golden.
Top rated Holiday baking recipes
Beat all ingredient together
- 3/4 c sugar
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/2 t ginger
- 1/2 t cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1 can pumpkin 15 oz
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 unbaked pie shell 9 inch
23 sweet treats to make with classic American chocolate bars
Ice cream Milky Way brownie pie, Snickers chocolate salami and 3 Musketeers cupcakes: your favorite treats made even better with candy bars.
Preheat oven to 350
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 15oz can pumpkin pie filling