Jello cake recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These mini cherry pies are so cute, we could eat them right up!
- Apricot, diced
- Apple, diced
- Almond Flakes
- White sugar
- Brown sugar
- Baking powder
- Egg Yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Roll out some dough, and then use a cup or a cookie cutter to cut the dough into circles.
- Place each circle into the cavities of a silicone muffin mould (or greased tin), and press into the bottom and along the sides.
- Pit the cherries, and throw into a pot.
- Add sugar, baking powder, and water, and simmer until it thickens to a saucy consistency.
- Use a spoon to fill each pie to 2/3 to the top.
- Optional: for a bit of variety, you can also fill the pies with apricots + brown sugar + butter, or apples + brown sugar + almond flakes.
- For the lattice crust: use a pizza slicer to cut out thin strips of dough, then lace together to form a lattice.
- Use a cup to cut the lattice into circles, then gently place on top of the uncooked pies.
- Brush with egg yolk and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake the pies at 350° F for 25 minutes, or until golden.
- Let cool for 15 minutes, then gently lift the pies out with the edge of a knife.
Top rated Jello cake recipes
PREHEAT OVEN TO 325 GREASE 13 X 9 X 2 PAN
- 1 C WATER
- 1 PKG LEMON JELLO
- 1 BOX YELLOW CAKE MIX
- 3/4 C OIL
- 2 EGGS
- 1 TSP LEMON OR ALMOND EXTRACT
- GLAZE 1 CUP POWERED SUGAR AND JUICE OF 1 LEMON
make cake as directed
- 1 box cake mix (you choose)
- 1 pack jello (you choose)
- 1 tub cool whip
Rhubarb Goop Cake
Preheat oven to 350. Put 4 cups of rhubarb in a 9x13 baking dish
- 4 c. Rhubarb
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 small box strawberry jello
- 1 box white/yellow cake mix
- 2 c. boiling water
- 6 tbs. melted butter. (optional)