Rhubarb Goop Cake
- 4 c. Rhubarb
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 small box strawberry jello
- 1 box white/yellow cake mix
- 2 c. boiling water
- 6 tbs. melted butter. (optional)
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350. Put 4 cups of rhubarb in a 9x13 baking dish.
Sprinkle 1 cup of sugar over rhubarb. (Do not stir)
Sprinkle 1 box strawberry jello over. (Do not stir)
Sprinkle 1 box cake mix over. (do not stir)
Pour 2 cups boiling water over.
Drizzle butter over. (optional)
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!