The best macaron recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.
Top rated Macaron recipes
French Chocolate Macarons with Chocolate Ganache
Line two baking sheets with parchment paper; set aside
- For the macarons:
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup almond flour or almond meal
- 3 tablespoons natural unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon fine salt
- 3 large egg whites
- at room temperature
- Pinch cream of tartar
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- For the ganache filling:
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- finely chopped
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (1/4 stick)
- at room temperature and cut into cubes
Chocolate Caramel Macarons
By Elo du Blog Le blog d'Elo
First prepare the half and half, ie the mixture of as many as almonds 125g icing sugar 125g +